-Large Print Size: 300*300 * 400mm
-Max Print Speed: 150mm/s.
-High Transverse speed.
-High accuracy printing quality, down to 50 microns.
-Bowden style Titan Extruder with improved hotend design.
-Fast heating Silicon heatbed.
-95% Assembled, easy for installation.
-Very stable structure with Full Aluminum Frame design.
-Compact and small size all-in-one Powerbox with LCD control panel.
Large print size: 300X 300 X 400mm.
MAX Printing Speed: 150 mm/s.
Full Metal E3D Bowden long distance Extruder with Improved Titan extruder.
Printing accuracy: High accuracy printing quality, down to 50 microns.
Body Structure: Very stable structure with Full Aluminum Frame design.
Power supply: 24V
Materials : 1.75mm PLA, ABS, PETG, Wood, PVA, Carbon Fiber,flex filament etc
Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm (can be changed to 0.3mm/0.2mm etc).
Printing Method: SD card(off-line), contact to the PC(on-line).
The file print format: STL,G-Code.
Software supporting : Repetier-Host, Cura, Simplify3D, etc.
Compatibility: Windows, Linux, Mac.
Certificate: CE, FC, ROHS.
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
Machine weight: 11.5kg.
Package weight: 12.5kg
Equipment size: 50X 60X62CM.
Package size: 64X 53X 31CM.
1*Tevo Tornado 3D Printer
- WHY BUY A TEVO? TEVO makes printing easier and more accessible. The new Silicon heat bed, made out of glass covering and Insulation cotton, improves bed adhesion, which is great, because you will be printing with all sorts of different materials.
- WIRELESS PRINTING: Features wireless printing through an SD Card with a diverse, multi-faceted graphic LCD controller – Never get caught up in wires again! With the ability to print via your SD Card, you now have the liberty to move about with your computer while your 3D printer works. The LCD controller screen is truly a great tool – it allows you to view and select files easily, making your printing process run all the more smooth.
- BETTER THAN EVER: The Tevo Tornado 3D printer is a versatile, easy to use, and highly dependable 3D printer. The Tevo features an all-metal HotEnd so you can print with EVERY material you can imagine including Nylon, Polycarbonate, ABS, Wood, HIPS, and more! Don’t be intimidated by having to print large – the Tevo is capable of producing many small, detailed designs as well.
- BUY TODAY, PRINT TOMORROW: The Tevo Tornado 3D printer is one of the best quality desktop 3D printers on the market. It arrives at your doorstep 95% pre-assembled and calibrated, complete with a toolkit, unpacking guide, and step-by-step manual. The improved Y-axis mounts make the set-up process move even faster – so fast that you’ll be up and running in as little as half an hour. The Tevo manufacturing process produces rock-solid, durable desktop 3D printers that allow you to repeat projects ti
Click Here For More Information
● Easy application: Spread on an active printing area only. No need to cover the whole surface.
● Easy-remove: In FDM/FFF 3D printing first layer issues are one of the most common problems.
● Easy release the 3D print once the build plate has cooled.
● Long-lasting: last for 100+ average prints.
● Size: 98mm x 24mm/ 3.8″ x 0.94″;
● Weight: 21g/ 0.05 lb
●3 Pcs EA-2101DW Washable Glue Stick
- Work well on all 3D Printer hot bed, no matter build surface sheet plate, aluminum bed or glass plate, CR 10 CR10S S4 S5 Prusa Kossel Wanhao Ultimaker XYZ printing Tevo Lulzbot Reprpa Monoprice Printer and more.
- Easy application, Easy release, Easy clean, Non-toxic, Acid-free, washes off 3D Printer build plate easily with water.
- Long-lasting and High-quality, last for 100+ average prints, helps 3D print parts adhere to the build plate during printing.
- Use it on hot bed before printing, strong adhesion to the hot plate, perfect first layer, It is easier to remove the printing models.
- After Sales Guarantee: each one desfective item can have the free replace or refund, need more help please feel free to email or QA us, we will try our best to service you.
Click Here For More Information
Now the rainbow filaments in 1kg net weight!
It is not just filament, it is a art work, make your 3d printing model perfect.
Exclusive elastic melt fluid technology that make printing model surface extremely smooth.
Exclusive incompatible components formulation technology make printing model brightly shiny.
Exclusive color arrange and feeding technology make nice gradient effect.
Welcome to STRONGHERO 3D Products Our engineered filament is here to help you stream your creative outlet, enabling you to see your thoughts and concepts engineered into a real and rewarding reality. The filaments are universally designed and compatible with 3D Printers using 1.75mm diameter filament, with a dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.05mm. PLA, or Polylactic Acid, is a commonly used thermoplastic material that does not require the use of a heated print bed. Blending a mixture of plant-based materials and polymers creates STRONGHERO 3D Printer’s PLA, making this material more earth-friendly. Because of the lower melting temperatures and lack of warping, PLA filaments retain their color vibrancy and are a common choice for displays or small household prints. The 3D printed object will have a glossy type finish with we love it: Less warping Easy to use No heated bed required Eco-friendly.
Some tips for beginner of Slicr:
(1)Do not start the cooling fan at first 3 layers of model;Set the layer 0.1mm will be best surface smooth and shiny.
(2)If you find filament get moisture and printing model with hair between it, lower nozzle temp to 185 deg, restraction length to 3mm, restraction speed 50mm/min;
(3)Set the outer layer speed slow, 30-40mm/min;
if you have any problem go to facebook add Tommy Kong as friend, he will guide you and solve problem you have, thx.
- Nice shiny and smooth surface,variety colors switch and gradually change in one roll
- PLA raw materials from Natureworks 4032D, no recycled,no rework plastic, no compound with HIPS nor ABS
- Stable diameter ,no bubbles,jam-free control system,make printing all smoothly.
- Better layers stick to each,can do be mechanical structure, well for drill hold,screws,nails
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…