Material: Aluminum & Stainless Steel & Brass
Installation type: external thread connection
Scope of application: 3D printer
Nozzle size: 0.4mm
Throat pipe length: 30mm
Aluminum block size: 20 mm x 20 mm x 10 mm
Operating temperature range? -40 ~ +260°C (-40 ~ +500 °F)
Thermistor and heater cable length: 1M
Tip of the nozzle, aluminum heating block, Throat pipe (built-in Teflon).
MK8 Extruder Hot End kit, white wire was temperature thermistor, red wire was heating tube 12V40W.
Compatible with: Canon IP4500/5300, MP610/810, MX850
- High Quality and Fast Ships from USA
- This is an Aftermarket Part.
- Package Included: 1 x Aluminum block ,1 x Heating tube (heating tube 1 m long, 12V 40W) ,1 x 1.75MM 0.4MM Brass Nozzle ,1 x M6*30mm Throat pipe (built-in Teflon) 1 x Thermistor + Brass sleeve (1 meter long)
Visit The Website For More Information…
►This Kit NOT Include Motor.
►Suitable For Remote and Short distance
►Extruder Compatible with TEVO, Anet A8, Prusa i3, And any FDM 3D Printer conversion to bowden
►Support: 1.75mm Filament
►1 x WINSINN Bowden MK8 Upgrade Kit (All Accessories show as Picture 2)
►We offer the best products and services, if there has any problems, you can tell us anytime. Thank you:))
- This Kit NOT Include Motor.
- This Bowden Extruder can replace MK8 Extruder
- Suitable For Remote and Short distance
- For 1.75mm Filament
- Made by WINSINN
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
New 2107 Version with working temperature up to 300C. Leads insulated with fiberglass, thermistor glued with 600C rated ceramic compound.
Our Screw In Thermistor uses most popular in reprap community EPCOS B57560G104F.Hex brass body with M3x0.5 threaded stud allows you to easily screw the thermistor into a M3 hole with zero chance of it falling out halfway through a print.Simply tap the existing hole on your hot end with a M3 tap and screw in the thermistor. The thermistor leads are insulated in fiberglass Tubing, 2 Pole JST Style Connector is attached to the leads ends. Connection cable with mating JST connector for connecting with 3D printer electronics is included. Thermistor glued in housing with high temperature 600C rated ceramic glue. Maximum allowed temperature for prolonged time is 300C.
1 x Hex Housed Modular Thermistor assembled with PTFE tubing, JST female connector and NTC EPCOS B57560G104F 100k Thermistor.
- Working temperature 300C and higher, fiberglass insulated leads
- Thermistor glued in with 600C rated ceramic compound
- Connector type: JST 2 pin connector, 2.5mm spacing.
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…